With over 40 years of theatrical experience,
Oberleitner Associates provides complete cinema consultation,
from your dreams to opening night and beyond!
Note: Jack Oberleitner has retired.
Please see our PRICING and POLICIES page for details.
Our main objective is to bring your cinema dream project to reality, in a professional, budget-minded, efficient manner! We treat your project as if it were our own. From concept to opening night, we strive to help you create a theatre project in which the entire community can feel pride!
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- General theatre business planning and consulting.
- Design, construction, renovation.
- Site planning and development.
- Equipment selection.
- Professional business services.
- Staff and management training.
- Concession/food sales, program development.
- SBA development plans and IRS (501c3) for non-profits.
- Volunteer and fundraising programs for non-profits.
- Consultation with booking services, accountants, architects and
- Advertising and promotion.
Now associated with the Warner Film Center, New Castle, PA.
A project dedicated to the reconstruction and operation of the
Warner Brothers first theater. To learn more about the theatre
and museum visit them on the web:
www.warnerfilmcenter.org, on Facebook and Twitter.